Tuesday, May 14, 2013

80 Degrees. College Graduate Makes a Living in Utah

WEST VALLEY, UTAH, SWAP MEET
 

Diagnosed with PTSD in Utah and experiencing situations that make it worse in Utah. Please sign my petition and help curb debilitating PTSD symptoms. Thank you.

1. I have a BA in English, minor in Chemistry from Weber State University..
2. I have a Masters in Criminal Justice from Weber State University
3.I have other academic credential I obtained outside America. I lost all of my savings to US immigration battles explained in my petition and have been compelled to live beyond American and African poverty levels. It is an amazing way to live but I just never thought college degrees are necessary to live this way. My mother always told me that more education makes your life better.

More Details Here

Many people have told me that this is a sad story. Perhaps so, but I am looking for people to take action if their schedule allows, and it is ok to feel sad :) So, Please take a:

PLEDGE TO FIGHT FOR JUSTICE

No comments:

Post a Comment